Published by João Filipe Costa
1. Start by choosing your favorite brand of coffee. You know, the one that when you open the package gives you a chill down the spine.
2. The most difficult choice: Milk or Water. If you are older chances are you prefer water, but for us youngsters milk as a sweeter taste.
3. Use a kettle, not the microwave. Heat your liquid until bubbles star to appear. Why a kettle? Why not, it's more traditional and supposed to give more flavour.
4. Now, 2 or 3 tablespoons of coffee first. Mix well!
5. A pinch of Cinnamon. And a pinch of Nutmeg. Mix it, don't worry if it doesn't dissolve completely, it's expected
6. By now you should start to feel like Christmas has come early. Told you!
7. Add now some liquid caramel, just a few drops, so that you don't overweld the coffee itself.
8. Finally the pièce de résistance: vanilla extract. A few drops also.
9. And if you want go all the way: join some whipped cream, with some chocolate chips and almonds.
10. And voilá, your perfect drink. Hope you enjoy it!